Andrii Artemenko aka Andy Kuchma: Network Connections
In 2017 Andrii Artemenko appeared in the news related to discussions with Felix Sater and Michael Cohen about a peace plan for Ukraine that was delivered to then National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. During the 2020 election Artemenko, who changed his name to Andy Kuchma, appeared in Ukraine with Rudy Giuliani who was creating a documentary and seeking dirt on candidate Joe Biden. The charts below (simplified and detailed) show people involved in the Ukraine peace plan discussions and activity with Giuliani, as well as others in Artemenko aka Kuchma’s business network — including some people under investigation, others charged with crimes, several sanctioned by the U.S., at least one Russian agent and Erik Prince.
Note: the charts may be updated periodically, please share this article link and not a copy. If you enjoy this work support is welcome via Patreon. Thank you!
Note: The links below are not yet completed and may be edited and expanded further.
- Incorporated 28 March 2018 in Wyoming (active)
- Andy Kuchma, vice president, Corporate Agents, LLC, agent
- Incorporated 14 May 2019 in DC (active)
- Bader, Hanadi, governor, Bader, Nabil A, executing officer and governor, Kuchma, Andy, governor, Kuchma, Oksana, governor
- Incorporated 28 March 2008 in Wyoming (active)
- Andy Kuchma, vice president, Corporate Agents, LLC, agent
- Incorporated 2 November 2007 in New York (active)
- OKSY GLOBAL LLC, dos process agent
- Same address as Brunlow Limited Inc.
- Incorporated 11 July 2005 in Florida (active)
- Andy Kuchma, vice president and president, Oksana Kuchma president and agent.
- Incorporated 8 July 2016 in Florida (inactive)
- ALEKSANDR TAFLEVICH, JON DCPA BLAKESBERG agent, OLGA TAFLEVICH, Oksy Global LLC
- Incorporated 8 June 2020 in Florida (active)
- Andy V Kuchma, director, KHOROSH EUGENE, director, KNAZEV SERGE, director, WORLD OF LUXURY, INC, agent, YAN ARONOV, director
- Incorporated 26 March 2009 in Florida (active)
- Andy V Kuchma, president, Kuchma Oksana, president, vice president, agent
- Website: Andy Kuchma President, Yan Aronov Chief Executive Officer, Kostiantyn Anapreichyk Vice President, Baruch Vega Vice President Latin America, Vitalii Artemenko Vice President Development Issues, Miroslav Bykov Organizational Development, Leonid Yastremskiy Resource Development
- Same address as Gitman companies
Kuchma and Erik Prince’s Frontier Resource Group
- Incorporated 4 March 2010 in Florida (active)
- Andy V Kuchma, Kuchma Oksana, president and agent, Yan Aronov, chairman
- Original members Andrew Rubinshteyn and Global Assets Inc.
- Website team — Andy Kuchma Executive Chairman, Yan Aronov CEO, Kostiantyn Anapreichyk Vice President, George Seleznov COO, Baruch Vega Director Latin American Operations, Kristina Ilyushina Head of Marketing (previously listed Nabil Bader)
World Aviation Group
- Website shows World Aviation Group is part of Frontier Resource Group
- Website display a telephone number that is the same as Kuchma and Aranov’s AirTrans LLC and another telephone number the same as Alphanet Technologies.
- Website displays address that is the same as World of Luxury, the agent for Kuchma’s American Industrial Group.
Gitman Companies (partial list related to chart)
- Incorporated 25 March 2010 in Florida (active)
- David Gitman, agent
- Incorporated 18 November 2005 (active)
- Gennady Griaznov, Jacob Gitman, TECHNOCON INTERNATIONAL, INC, agent
- 2012 Annual Report shows managing members: Gennady Griaznov, Jacob Gitman, Anatoly Golubchik, Vadim Trincher
- Incorporated 13 April 2007 in Panama (suspended)
- ADELINA BARRIA, suscriptor, ALEX ALBERTO SANCHEZ, suscriptor, ANATOLY GOLUBCHIK, tesorero & director, EL PRESIDENTE, EN SU AUSENCIA LO REPRESENTARA EL TESORERO, representante, JACOB GITMAN, presidente & director, VADIM TRINCHER, secretario & director
- Incorporated 6 April 2005 in Florida (active)
- DAVID Gitman, agent
- Incorporated 16 December 1994 in Florida (active)
- LGN INTERNATIONAL LLC, vice president and president, Larry GITMAN, president, STG INTERNATIONAL INC, agent
- Incorporated 25 July 2012 in Florida (active)
- GLOBAL ASSETS INC, JACOB GITMAN, SKYWAY INTERNATIONAL LLC, agent
- Incorporated in 22 April 2005 in Florida (inactive)
- ANATOLY GOLUBCHIK, JACOB GITMAN, PAUL S SLAVIN, agent, TIMOTHY CARMAN
- Incorporated 26 March 2013 in Florida (inactive)
- ANCOVI INTERNATIONAL LLC, WORLDWIDE AVIATION GROUP LLC, agent, YAKOV GTMAN
- Incorporated 5 May 2014 in Florida (inactive)
- BORUCH FREEDMAN, JACOB GITMAN, WAB INTERNATIONAL, INC, agent, XUE SHFEN
Kislin Companies (partial list related to chart)
- Incorporated 18 May 2005 in New York (inactive)
- BRUNLOW LIMITED INC, principal executive office, SAM KILSIN, chief executive officer (note: In this OpenCorporates link the name is spelled “Kilsin” vs Kislin”)
- In 2006 Sam Kislin wrote a letter to sponsor Gennady Klotsman, former business associate of Felix Sater.
- Incorporated 18 May 2004 in New York (active)
- RICHARD KESTENBAUM ESQ, dos process agent
Other Related Links
Note: This section is in progress and may be updated.
Artemenko said the Ukraine peace proposal was hatched in February 2016 at event with Weldon and Rovt (McClatchy)
Artemenko was a long-time friend with Igor Fruman and had breakfast at Trump Hotel with Fruman and Parnas.
Ex-Blackwater employee Thomas “Doc” Williams provided security to Giuliani per source (Buzzfeed)
Dale Armstrong, President of Armada Network and International director of American Pastors Network is friends in Ukraine with Oleksandr Turchynov, (former acting president), interior minister Arsen Avakov
April 2017 FARA filing — Andreii Artemenko paid Dale Armstrong at Armstrong & Associates LLC $90,000 for 3 months of work to “Advance US-Ukraine relations.”
In 2018 Dale Armstrong wrote a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, listing 39 Ukrainian Christian groups, and demanding the recall of U.S. Ambassador Yovanovitch.
May 2019 FARA filing — OILPROM, s.r.o. in Czech Republic paid $74,450 to Global Management Association Corp. president Nabil Bader, Oksana Kuchma, “Payment for provision of polling data $74,450 U.S.D. from April 21,2019 Ukrainian presidential election” and “Payment of $25,000 U.S.D. to New Image Marketing Group for receipt of polling data from April 21,2019 Ukraine presidential election.”
2017 story about discussions Felix Sater and Artemenko had about an energy trading deal in Ukraine. Per Sater the peace plan came up during discussions about a deal to broker an agreement to sell energy abroad from Ukraine’s nuclear power plants.
In 2014 Vadim Trincher and Antoly Golubchik were sentenced to five years in prison by Preet Bharara for their roles in a racketing conspiracy as members of a Russian-Amerian organized crime enterprise that laundered more than $100 million through an illegal gambling and extortion ring out of an apartment in Trump Tower.
Andrew Rubinshteyn, who originally set-up AirTrans LLC in 2010 — was charged in 2017 in a multi-million dollar insurance fraud (Andrew Rubinstein aka Andrei Rubinsteyn). Rubinstein was sentenced to six years in federal prison for a $23 million insurance fraud that involved ripping off auto insurance companies by illegally billing for Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance money under Florida’s no-fault law.